Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Daily Spleen - Here to stay

Here it is folks. The best way to preserve my sanity. What is it in life that REALLY gets your goat? What or who in life makes you want to stick your foot through the TV screen everytime you see or hear something about them? I know what does it for me, and now it is your turn to hear it.
Some years ago my wife and I decided to have a Room 101 party, based on the BBC TV show where various celebs come on and condemn things they hate to the mythical Room 101 - never to be seen again. My wife told me I was such a grumpy old man that I could never choose just four things (our limit for the night). And she was perfectly correct of course. I could have gone on listing for a fortnight. No one was safe from my wrath! As the party wore on and all our guests were listing their pet hates, more and more things kept occurring to me. Places, people, songs, films, you name it - I could find something I hated and wanted rid of - and now at last I have the blog site where I can do this. And no one can stop me... Well, apart from the obvious solicitors and other legal gits. But please come back over the next few weeks. Take a look. Read my rants. Let me know if you agree, or don't.
It could be interesting.

No comments: